This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with goIX Technology. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document goIX Technology may suspend or terminate your account.
goIX Technology’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for goIX Technology Services is designed to help protect goIX Technology, goIX Technology’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by goIX Technology. goIX Technology reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting.
Prohibited Uses of goIX Technology Systems and Services:
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through DediStation’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on goIX Technology’s servers, is prohibited. goIX Technology accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by goIX Technology customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any goIX Technology-hosted domain, or referencing any goIX Technology account, is prohibited.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- PMTA Your need to Purchase License from port25 Officially Website. We Just Setup Software Include our SMTP Pack.
- If we saw any risk transition payment. This time we send mail for verification. But if client not response mail or if not reply this mail with verification. This time we are not delivery this order if anytime user contact us or if you got chargeback this time we should delivery this service. but won’t offer for refund any amount.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the goIX Technology network or on another provider’s network.
- Using goIX Technology’s Services to interfere with the use of the goIX Technology network by other customers or authorized users.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- .Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any HOST LyT customers or end-users by any means or device.
Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users
Each goIX Technology customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from goIX Technology, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an goIX Technology customer will be forwarded to the goIX Technology customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the goIX Technology Acceptable Use Policy occur, goIX Technology reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating goIX Technology’s AUP as goIX Technology deems appropriate, without notice.
SMTP: When We Provide Server You can check All is ok or Any issue Like Your Ip Blacklisted or Mail send Or Failed etc need mail or create ticket within 24 hours. But we Didn’t respond For Use Some Days.
For SMTP Email Server No Refunds, But If Have any issue we will resolve it. And If our service down and if We can’t Provide this Service, this time we will full refunds.
IP: IP clean or Blacklisted it need to check from Senderbase.org we follow Senderbase.org
Unauthorized storage, distribution or replication of copyrighted content is forbidden. All activities performed on goIX Technology services must comply with law and the laws of the country that you reside in.
Resource usage limits
A VPS or Virtual Private Server is a shared environment with users or other containers. This means that excessive CPU, network and I/O abuse will cause issues for other customers on the same node. We do not place hard limits on these resources, however common sense is expected. Any VPS abusing their resources may be shut down, rebooted or suspended without warning. DDoS attacks, flooding and port scanning are not allowed. Common sense is also expected, please do not do anything you would not feel comfortable using on your own internet connection.
Constant CPU usage should be kept below half the number of CPU cores in load. For example, if your VPS has 4 CPU cores, then your overall load should be kept below 2.00. This does not apply to short bursts.
Last Update: 15.03.2020